So imagine a Harry Potter TV series but BETTER than Game of Thrones because seasons 1 and 2 would be Founders, 3-5/6 would be Marauders, 6/7-13/14 would be the books, and then 13/14-forever would be post-Hogwarts Golden Trio and Next-Gen and it would be absolutely brilliant.
Peeta Mellark: Spirit of Strength
Capitol Couture has been waiting eagerly for the next wave of incredible images of our cherished elite, and here they are! Fresh from the excitement of the most eventful Quarter Quell to date, we are thrilled and honored to present the new Capitol Citizen Living Portraits.
As our Quarter Quell victors, Peeta Mellark and Johanna Mason hold the distinct honor of being the first Capitol citizens featured within a Living Portrait. Peeta stands tall and true in his Capitol Citizen Living Portrait, his matte leather Unconditional ensemble showcasing a stone-like texture and channeling the victor’s quiet strength, completed by shirt and shoes courtesy of Maison Martin Margiela. The paper collar piece, designed by David Mason, mirrors the sculptural elements in Johanna’s dress and gives a stern ambiance to the baker’s son. With an unprecedented two victories under his belt, Peeta is no longer the boy who bravely faced the 74th Hunger Games, but a true Capitol hero.
Citizens can witness the artist’s hand-selected series of Living Portraits in person at SOCA this summer.
I just reached 1000 followers and I started this blog in late December of 2013! I am so thankful! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews and Read Around the World recommendations, and asks for book recommendations.
Here are the rules:
- Only reblogs count. You can reblog as much as you want but don’t spam your followers
- You must be following bookpillows. (This giveaway is about thanking my followers after all)
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be willing to give me your full name and address. I promise this information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win. If you do not reply within 48 hours I will move on to the next winner.
- THREE winners will each pick TWO books each. The winners will be chosen through a random number generator.
- The winners will be able to pick any of the books listed above. If the book is part of a series, then they can pick a specific book in the series.
- This is an international giveaway.
- This giveaway ends on August 1, 2014.
- If you have any questions direct them here.